About Creatology… a Web3 Community for Creatives and Visionaries
Creatology is the dawning nexus of a wide-ranging web3 community for creatives and visionaries. Entrepreneurs are welcome, too.
Artists, writers, musicians, and innovators benefit from a vibrant artistic community and valuable digital assets. The Creatology network features access to web3 concepts, supporting assets, and inspiring educational resources. A special mission provides access to web3 commerce partners and clear paths to monetization structures.
The Mission and Goals
Creatology revels in its mission to inspire creative successes through education, resources, and community.
- Education – the Creatology website strives to be a source of web3 information to benefit all types of creative intellects.
- Resources – web3 concepts and brands are donated by supporters to generate instructive exercises. Many assets provide unique opportunities for artists and innovators who seek financial gain.
- Community – web3 works best in a shared environment – therefore, designers and developers will work to engage and reward creatives to ensue rewarding participation.
Web3 Educational Topics
- Web3 Guide for Creatives and Innovators – crypto topics are well covered with a deep dive into how creative types can benefit from blockchain commerce.
- Creative Toolkit for Arts & Self – non-crypto topics support creative endeavors and things you learn in the Web3 Guide for Creatives [analytical, creative, marketing, and self-help tools, for example].
Discovery and Entertainment Categories
- Brands – emerging brands support case studies in the Web3 Guide for Creatives [e.g., Ameritopia, Burnt Toast, Calmcasts, DropN, EarthMart… xWork, YouFabu, ZenMars]
- Markets – niche and concept marketplaces support ecommerce opportunities for the user community [e.g., Asiaseum, BlueShops, EarthMart, FindaGift, NewEuroMarket…]
- Art – galleries showcase creative works from the user community [.com e.g., Artsic, Artseum, PinkArt, ArtistSquare,…]
- Americana – a special category to support case studies in the Web3 Guide for Creatives [.com e.g., Ameriseum, Amerizeum, ARTSEUM, MuseumofAmericana,…]
- Green – an eco-friendly category supports environmental causes and encourages meaningful advancement of climate crisis issues [.com e.g., ClubTerra, HelpTerra, Terraaz, EarthMart, Visiterra, GreenQuarters, GreenHQ…]
Special thanks to our foundational benefactor, DotComism, who contributed most of the web3 concepts and digital assets listed above. A grateful Creatology will use them for case studies as well as real web3 commerce projects when partnerships and venture teams form.
More assets are available – a more complete list of inspiring brands and domains is published at https://www.dotcomism.com/inventory.